Thursday, November 4, 2010

ZOYA's on FIRE!!!!!

 
WINTER 2010/2011
Announcing the perfect color collection for the Holidays - Zoya Flame.
 
Powerful and beautiful, Zoya nail color brings you six stunning, foil-glitter metallics just in time for the holidays.
 
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail polish by Zoya is free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) - chemicals that are known to cause cancer and birth defects. Zoya Nail Polish is vegan friendly.
 
Heat up your winter with...
Tiffany - Pink, peach and light copper toned foil particles accented by flecks of gold foil.
Gloria - Rose, mauve-pink and magenta foil particles with gold and subtle red metallic accents.
Crystal - Light, silvered shiny blue metallic foil with sparks of brilliant yellow gold.
Lisa - iridescent combination of deep raspberry pink, bright candy apple red and subtle gold tones in a dazzling sparkle finish.
Sarah - Pearls of dark fuchsia, red-violet and ruby tones in a bright sparkle finish.
Valerie - Royal purple, dark violet, red, deep pink and gold iridescence amplified by a glittering sparkle finish.
 
See the complete Zoya Flame Collection here.

Zoya is the new color of fashion!
 
Not sure about a color? Try a Zoya Color Spoon to find the one that's right for you.
See how it works here.

I just grabbed Crystal  and Valerie, are you buying any Zoya's during their sale??  

Buy one get one free "BOGO5" 
Pin It!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol I am confused as hell. Didn't Zoya release these at the first of October as the Fire and Ice collection? When I got this PR I was like oh sweet new Zoywhatthehell!?! I hate when companies trick me like that haha

Unknown said...

@ Scandalous- I thought the same thing..LOL, but I said WTH..I'll post it anyway...LOL!

Unknown said...

The fire and Ice name is off their website, so maybe they changed the name??

The Preppy Student said...

great choices! im lemming over both Crystal and Valerie!

Terni said...

I ordered my first Zoyas today - Kelly, Shawn, Crystal, Midori, Reece,and Zara! I hope I am not disappointed.

Unknown said...

@Terni-Kelly is soooo pretty, and I also ordered Shawn too! I'm sure you wont be disappointed ! You picked a nice bunch :)

Sharon said...

I'd love to participate in this promotion, unfortunately I live outside the US :(. So ebay is now my friend and I just ordered some of the polishes from this collection. Can't wait for them to arrive!

Sarah B. said...

They did change the name. Apparently Revlon had already used and copyrighted the name "fire & ice". That's what I heard :)

Megan Harmeyer said...

It's confusing. And if they had to change the name, I think they should just come out and say it. Anyway, I picked up the FIRE & ICE collection on October 1st. It is amazing!

Icequeen81 said...

I liked Valery and Sarah I shuld defenitly Go for those too

Unknown said...

@Sarah B.- I actually remember Revlon's collection with that name, thanks for the info. :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty Polish Colors! :)

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com