Pages

▼

Thursday, December 15, 2011

China Glaze “Colours from the Capitol” Official Swatches


This collection of 12 new nail polish shades is inspired exclusively by one distinct setting in The Hunger Games - the Capitol of the nation of Panem. 


 Awash in lavish fashion, food, and entertainment, Capitol citizens enjoy extreme cosmetics and body modifications, bold wigs, and outlandish costumes.

I am sooo happy they are doing this collection...happy days are here again! :) 

*Info provided by China Glaze PR. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Any idea when these will be available? I am beyond excited about them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @FantasticallyWicked- I have no clue, but my guess is sometime around the release of the movie, March 23rd :)

    ReplyDelete

Please DO NOT SPAM my comments section, with your blog links, instagram accounts, hyperlinks and website links, I will remove them :) Just send me an email if you want me to check out your blog or follow you! :)

Thank You for leaving a sweet comment, I really appreciate it!