Thursday, January 19, 2012

Deborah Lippmann "Razzle Dazzle"

Hello sweet cheeks! Today I have the 2nd color in the  Deborah Lippmann color trio "All That Jazz" Fall 2010, "Razzle Dazzle".



























Here it is....2 coats of glorious black raspberry glitter! These pics are after 3 days, and as you can see I have a little tip wear, but NO CHIPS!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!









































This beauty dried smooth, but I still did my usual 1 coat of OPI top coat, 1 coat of Seche Vite to "seal the deal", and as you can see the shimmer does not stop, even into day 3... glorious! :)








































As you can see from the pics, the raspberry and magenta glitter saturate the polish, so it is never difficult to get glitter "all over" the nail.  Lippmann's wear like iron on me and hopefully it is the same for you :)



























I've purchased Lippmann's from Nordstroms, Apothica, Zappos,  and Bloomingdale's. But you can always find them at her site HERE.

The last of the trio "Some Enchanted Evening" will come next week, until then...Keep It Sweet!




Pin It!

11 comments:

Sasha said...

Oh, wow, that is GORGEOUS! I love it!

Nina Vasiljevic said...

Gourgeous

Pretty and Polished Lady said...

OMG this is SO gorgeous! I really need this after seeing your post.

Constantly Undone said...

Wow, this is like grown up Barbie - in an amazing way, of course!

LuvMyLacquer said...

this looks absolutely beautiful on you! great color!

fairy_ana said...

So, so pretty!!!

Melissa said...

Super gorgeous color!

Refined and Polished said...

Gorgeous! I've been between buying this one or Good Girl Gone Bad for the last few weeks.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone, I love this color and "good girl gone bad" is next on my list to purchase!

beachgal said...

LOVE this one - got it soon as I ran across it being released and making the rounds. I adore shades in Fuchsia/Magenta. That's my top hue fav for the past maybe 8 years I would say.

Laurie said...

This is my all time favorite Lippmann!!! I love it!!!