Friday, May 13, 2011

Kreative Blogger Award

Thank you Nail Polish Obsession for giving me this award! :)

Easy peasy....

Write 10 facts about yourself.

Pass the award to 10 bloggers and tell them about the award.

1. I'm a certified scuba diver...... yet I tread water horribly!!!

2.  I love BIG dogs (Mastiffs, Great Danes etc.), even though I grew up with cocker spaniels.

3. I have a 2nd degree in Taekwondo and I studied 4 other martial arts and fighting styles for 6 years...yet I'm afraid of spiders.  Seriously are all those legs REALLY necessary?? YUCK!!!!

4. I love, love, love Asian food...yet I am allergic to MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) which is commonly used in Asian cuisine!

5. I eat or drink something ever hour between 7am-6pm...I'm a grazer!!! Moooooooo!!!

6. I LLOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE Prince...yeah like that's something new..LOL!!

7. My favorite colors is blue..but as a child my favorite color was BARBIE PINK ?!?..I know...not exactly close to blue is it..LOL :)

8. I love ALL Music..Heavy Metal, R&B, Hip-Hop, Electronica, Easy Listening, Classical, everything BUT COUNTRY..LOL......it bothers my ears..LOL!!!

9. I participated in "Hustle Up The Hancock" in Chicago, Illinois, climbing all 94 stories in 20 minutes and 1 second.....damn that last second..LOL :)

10. I took me 3 weeks to finish this list...LOL  and 2 days for blogger to completely lose it,thus requiring me to re-do it again :P

I pass this on..to anyone and everyone, because nearly everybody has completed this by now...LOL

Happy Friday!!!!
Pin It!

No comments: