Friday, May 18, 2012

Zoya "Jo"

Today I have a quick manicure for ya. I wore this over the weekend while attending my niece's softball tournament, it was not her team colors, but it was still pretty! LOL!  :)

Zoya "Jo"
2 coats, with Zoya Armor top coat, and then a final coat with Seche Vite.

Zoya "Jo" is described as a delicate and serene looking medium periwinkle blue with subtle silver and blue toned shimmer. This calming , flattering blue is like stress relief therapy on your nails!".

I couldn't have said it better my self! LOL! I tried to take pics with me holding a softball, but they are way too big and my fingers were totally lost in the pic, so I decide to grab a tennis ball from a cute little pooch that was nearby...don't worry I gave it back! LOL!

Short and sweet! This color is from Zoya's Twist Collection in 2009 and  applied perfectly in 2 coats, no issues. :) I rarely have any application issues with Zoya colors as their formula is really, really good and easy to work with.

Happy Friday and remember, Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!


KarenD said...

Pretty! I can't imagine why I don't have this one already.

Ashesela said...

Wowzers this is gorgeous!! :D

Nearly Natural Nails said...

I love Jo. I wear it often. It looks really great on you!