Monday, October 20, 2014

The last manicures of summer

Yep, it is finally getting cooler here in Southern California. By cooler, I mean it is finally in the 80's and 70's, LOL!

So this week, I'll be showing you my favorite colors and manicures from the summer. Bye bye hot temps and hello cool weather.























Here are two KBShimmer manicures that I wore several times this summer!




















Here I paired the more recent KBShimmer "You're So Shellfish"  and "Sweet Waves" with "A Touch Of Glass" which is from Spring 2014.

"Sweet Waves", is "white, periwinkle and mint hex glitters swim among yellow and coral glitters in several sizes.  These glitters just pop against so many colors, from black to purples, pinks, and oranges". 

The glitter is the perfect link between the two colors.  Both of the cremes applied well, and the glitter applied well too, in two coats.   I topped this manicure with my usual two coats of top coat, and this manicure lasted me all week. :)
























This is KBShimmer "Periwinkle In Time", "Inspired by blue hydrangea and periwinkle flowers, this soft cool blue has a purple undertone, making it the most perfect periwinkle color.  Accented by silver holo and violet holo circle glitters and holo glitters in teal, violet, marine blue and silver and a micro holo shimmer, this light blurple polish is sure to please.".

I am in love with this polish! I wasn't sure about it since it has a pastel base, but once I put it on, I was in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! 

I think I may have to buy some back-up bottles, LOL!

Keep It Sweet!

*Product sent by PR for review. 
Pin It!

1 comment:

Dante said...

I really like this look. It looks like your nails are having a party.