Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One coat..oh yeah!

FIRST .......I just heard the news that Scandalous Ange of Scandalously Polished hit 1000 followers (actually 1001 as I write this), congrats girlie...you deserve it all! **muah** CELEBRATE! WOOHOO!
 
Okay back to nails.....so I only grabbed one of the new Milani "On-Coat Glitters" and that was "Silver Dazzle", and boy it didn't disappoint.

1 coat, that's it!














This pic and the one below are indoors, the color is off, but the sparkle is dead-on!
































See no sun, no sparkle!  I like this glitter, one coat AND it's smooth, maybe I'll go back for the red.

I know this collection is part of their cor line, so no rush to get them, I'll wait for the next CVS sale :)














But what we lacked in sunshine, we made up in snow..yeah you read that right we had snow in the desert!

Gross!














See all that white.....yeah there is sand and cactus under all that...LOL!














Our rain storm turned into a snow storm because of dropping temps...and I was NOT happy!

Again congrats to Ange *muah* :)
Pin It!

14 comments:

Alexis said...

Haha thats crazy!

Jenn Milt Art said...

now that's some pretty glitter!

liquoredonlacquer said...

awesome, I love it! ♥

You nailed it! said...

I looove that rockstar collection! Wish I could get them here (or that i'd have enough money to swap haha) but thanks for letting know it'll be part of their core collection, so I don't have to hurry to get them
xx

Megan Harmeyer said...

Snow: gross. Love it! I've picked up and put back these so many times I can't even count. I want to get the blue.

Hook Prism Power said...

Looove it! It looks so good on you. I've had this in my hands more than once and for some reason I didn't buy it... I just got Purple Gleam....

Lois said...

such an awesome glitter! only one coat!! :D

Unknown said...

@Everyone- Thanks! It is a bargain at 1 coat, I'm definitely going back for the red :):)

Rory said...

I can't find these Milani's in my CVS's and it's tragic! On a different note, I grew up in AZ so looking at these pictures is really fun!

colorfulbottle said...

Snow in the desert? I can't believe my eyes. This must be a real shock for you. I hope it will melt pretty soon.

I like this polish. Too bad that it wasn't a sunny day =)

Unknown said...

Thanks guys...the snow did finally melt after one day...LOL but boy was it a long day.. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww Thank you! Aren't the one coats the best? Love those Milani

Freshie said...

That is so packed with glitter, I love it!!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Go back for all the colors, but definitely the red - it's superb! (And how come you didn't grab the blue? I thot you loved blue!!)
What part of LA are you in? When you mentioned the desert I wondered if you're anywhere near me - in the Antelope Valley. Couldn't figure it out from your photos...