Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dare to Wear: Selections from the "Love Dream" Collection

Hey there my little gum drops!

Today I have 3 colors from Dare to Wear's "Love Dream" Collection.   My beauty supply stated carrying this brand and they continue to get new collections in every month.














I only selected these 3 from the collection because they are the major "stand outs" among the collection.

"Shangri-La"
2 coats, no top coat








































Gorgeous teal blue shimmer, with aqua green micro-shimmer.   So smooth and gorgeous, and it glows nicely from within.



























Awesome! D2W colors are super pigmented and offer great color and smooth application.

"Our Secret Eden"
2 coats, no top coat








































Seriously awesome!!! Glowing indigo creme with electric lilac micro-shimmer. It almost seems like this could qualify as neon, because it is so bright and seriously awesome!





























This color is absolutely my favorite D2W color.  It's smooth, dries fast and the color is amazing!

"My Sweet Desire"
 2 coats, no top coat






























This is an amazing deep orange shimmer with stunning golden micro-shimmer.  Very nice, applied smoothly, and dried quickly.

I think all of these dried quickly because they use an older formula and contain some chemicals that more current polish brands no longer use.Always use a base coat, never apply this on your nails alone, that's just scary! LOL!








































These are so awesome, I think I may have to include these in my 2nd anniversary giveaway. If you can get them or order them, do it!!!

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

11 comments:

Rainbowify Me said...

I really like Dare to Wear polishes, and the ones you posted is no exception. I was glad to find some of them online recently :)

Lawless Lacquer said...

I need need need need need NEED Our Secred Eden. SO PRETTY!!!

Qetesh said...

Just off the top of my head I wonder how my sweet desire compares to china glaze hunger games riveting?

Amber said...

These are all gorgeous but I think am in love with Shangri-la!!!!

Simona said...

Love them all and I'm somehow attracted by My Sweet Desire. That's strange for me because I don't like orange!

Marisa said...

These are really fun summer colors!!

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

LOVE these! I want them!

Johanna (Paillette) said...

WOW!!! Love!!

Tuli from PrettifyourNails said...

Our Secret Eden is precious!
Tuli

polishloving said...

our secret eden looks amazing O_O

nail a college drop out said...

these look really nice