Monday, September 17, 2012

Beauty Post: Epionce Lytic Lotion Plus

I received a free product from SkinCareRX that helps acne prone skin that can be overly oily and erupting  and transforms it into smooth even and balanced skin. It's called Epionce Lytic Lotion Plus

 So anything that says it is going to give "smooth and balanced skin", I'm game to give it a try.  Normally my skin is pretty problem free, but still generates a lot of oil. Occasionally I do get the "monthly breakout" accompanied bclogged pores, boy how we love those, LOL! :)



























Who can use it: Ideal for those with very oily, acne, psoriasis, or eczema-prone skin who want clear, even skin that is free of bumps, blackheads, whiteheads, redness, and irritation














Key Ingredients: Salicylic Acid clears excess oil from the pores. Willow Bark Extract clears the pores and sloughs off dead skin cells. Azelaic Acid reduces harmful bacteria and evens the skin tone.














How to use it: Smooth onto skin after cleansing once or twice daily. Use only a pearl-size amount to cover your entire face and follow as directed by your skin care professional. Please wait seven minutes before applying your next product.














You only need a pea size drop of the Lytic Lotion Plus , a little goes a long way. :)














It spread over my face smoothly and disappears nicely, so there is no residue like some cremes :) As the Lytic Lotion Plus is working you can feel a cooling sensation across the area you applied the creme, it doesn't hurt, and feels rather nice :) The creme definitely works and any acne I had on my face was cleared up in a couple days. :)

I tried this out for 1 month and was able to use it everyday with no issues or irritation, but I did have a couple small issues. First, I was annoyed that every time I applied it I had to wait at least 7 minutes before I continued with my skin care regime.  Talk about watching paint dry. :( 

Second, when they say do not apply to eye area, please take this seriously. I avoided applying it to my eye area, and washed my hands after wards, but apparently I did not wash them well enough and when I went to scratch the corner of my eye...YIKES!!! Seriously  the only relief I could get was literally standing in the shower and opening my eye so water could rinse my entire eye. Wow, did this hurt!!!

Maybe I'm alone in this but I do not like using such a strong product on my face, and especially one that requires a wait time. However, the Lytic Lotion Plus did work well, and given the nice 1.7oz size tube and the fact that you use very little creme, this is definitely a product worth the $54.00 price tag. 

I definitely recommend this for any one who suffers from very oily, acne, psoriasis, or eczema-prone skin who want clear, even skin that is free of bumps, blackheads, whiteheads, redness, and irritation. Just don't get it in your eye, LOL :)

You can get Epionce Lytic Lotion Plus at SkinCareRx.com.  Thank You to the PR for sending this in for review. I love trying new products. 

*Product provided by PR.


Pin It!

No comments: