Friday, August 1, 2014

Zoya Summer 2014 Tickled and Bubbly Collection: Swatches and Review






















Ready for summer? Here are the 2 summer collections released by Zoya earlier this year!
(I took these pictures before my recent nail shape change) :)

I love summer collections and Zoya always delivers! First up, the Tickled Collection.

Zoya "Tilda"
2 coats, no top coat
















Kermie! This totally reminds me of Kermit the Frog. This is an apple green creme that applied perfectly in two coats.

Zoya "Ling"
2 coats, no top coat
















*swoon* You know I love my blues!  This is a perfect cyan blue creme, that reminds me of the perfect swimming pool, refreshing and cool! This applied well in two coats.

Zoya" Rooney"
2 coats, no top coat
















Pretty in Pink.  This is a bright pink creme, more of a medium pink and less "barbie pink" :) It applied well in two coats, no complaints.

Zoya "Kirtridge"
2 coats, no top coat
















Bubble gum! This is a perfect bubble gum pink, think "Bazooka", but unlike "Bazooka" this is smooth and not hard, LOL! Applied perfectly in two coats.

Zoya "Wendy"
2 coats, no top coat

















I love corals! This is a pink coral, and it applied like a dream, no issues and it was perfect in two coats!

Zoya "Rocha"
2 coats, no top coat

















Say HELLO to my new best friend! This is a medium orange creme with a slight pink tone to it. It also has a subtle shimmer to it that really makes it stand out. This is my favorite of the collection and was perfect in two coats.

For the Bubbly Collection I decided to split my manicure into two halves. One half of my nails are the color by itself, and the other half is layered over the corresponding color from the Tickled Collection, except for one. :)

Zoya "Stassi"
Index and Middle finger 2 coats, no top coat.
Ring and pinkie 2 coats over "Tilda", no top coat.















A kelly green base with a iridescent glitter and added golden shimmer. This reminds me of a mermaids tail :)

Zoya "Muse"
Index and Middle finger 2 coats, no top coat.
Ring and pinkie 2 coats over "Ling", no top coat.















A gorgeous cyan blue base with iridescent glitter and added golden shimmer. This reminds me of "Charla", but more blue than green. Gorgeous!!

Zoya "Harper"
Index and Middle finger 2 coats, no top coat.
Ring and pinkie 2 coats over "Kirtridge", no top coat.















This has a very opaque pink base with iridescent glitter and an added gold shimmer. I love the fact this is very opaque on its own, and does not require a base color. Nice job!

Zoya "Binx"
Index and Middle finger 2 coats, no top coat.
Ring and pinkie 2 coats over "Rooney", no top coat.















A darker pink jelly base, than "Harper", with the added iridescent glitter and golden shimmer.

Zoya "Jesy"
Index and Middle finger 2 coats, no top coat.
Ring and pinkie 2 coats over "Rocha", no top coat.















This has  orange tinted jelly base with iridescent glitter and added golden orange shimmer. The golden shimmer really adds a nice touch to this polish, I like it better layered than on its own.

Zoya "Alma"
Index and Middle finger 2 coats, no top coat.
Ring and pinkie 2 coats over "Arizona" from the Summer 2012 collection, no top coat.
















A perfect match!  When I saw this color, I knew there was a Zoya creme that matched and I found it in "Arizona".  "Alma" is a nice bright golden peach jelly with added iridescent glitter and golden shimmer. Just like the previous color, the golden shimmer is very nice in this color.

My favorites are "Rocha", "Wendy", and "Jesy".  Which ones are your favorites?

ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
$9 (US)
Available on 
Zoya.com and at finer salons and spas. 

Keep It Sweet! 

*Product sent by PR for review.
Pin It!

3 comments:

nail a college drop out said...

Ling & Alma <3 <3 <3 <3

Ananka said...

Great swatches! I love the Bubbly collection - they look amazing :-)

bridgeadvisorsllc1 said...

Excellent info..thanks admin
bank for gold investment