Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm back...

Yes, this holiday was a whirlwind adventure for me, but it seemed to go by fast?!? 

Anyway, today's manicure is actually last weeks manicure, yep, last week!

It lasted 7 days,, and these pics were taken on day 7, after I baked over 20 loaves of pumpkin bread and washed countless dishes, ready?....

OPI "Visions Of Sugarplum"
 2 coats








































Yep, this is them after 7 days..not bad! This is what I used:
1 coat OPI Nail Envy Matte
1 coat Orly Bonder
2 coats of color
1 coat OPI Top Coat
1 coat Seche Vite (applied while the top coat is wet)

That's it!!!








































V.O.S. was an ULTA exclusive from 2009. It is a great deep purple shimmer, that delivers high sparkle even after 7 days!














The shimmer in V.O.S. is goldish-green and really sparkles thru the purple base nicely! No application issues, 2 coats and it was perfect!


I did have one chip on my thumb, but overall NOT BAD AT ALL for 7 days!



























It's kinda funny, my nails look great for 7 days, but my cuticles show all the destruction baking and dish-washing has done to them. No worries I treated them to a nice "warm olive oil treatment" after the baking ended! :)

I hope everyone had a great holiday!



Pin It!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty..and durable I own this polish also(vhtf) :)...ps I know the bread was awesome!!!

Refined and Polished said...

Gorgeous purple! I wish I could get an OPI polish to last that long on me. 1-2 days is usually all I can get....smh.

hollysagemini said...

That colour is AMAZING! Looks great on you...

Unknown said...

@aaminahs mom- The bread is always a winner :)

@KayJay- I know, OPI does not wear well for everyone, it kinda sucks when a polish chips :(

@hollysagemini- Thank U :)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I need it in my life.