Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mash-Up: Orly "La Playa" and "Rock Solid"

Hello all, sorry I did not post yesterday, I had the day off and decided to spend some time with family and friends :) But I'm back now, and today I have another great "Mash-Up".


























Orly "La Playa" from the Viva Collection Summer 2010 and "Rock Solid" from the Mineral FX Collection 2011, 2 coats each.



























Rock Solid was unexpectedly bumpy for me :( Even after my usual double top coat using SV, no dice, I still had the bumpies :(














Orly "La Playa" is a great medium royal blue creme, easy to apply, and even easier to fall in love with! Gorgeous!














On MUA, someone was asking if anyone did "accent nails" anymore...Uh Yeah!!!...right over here, I LOVE accent nails.  I usually pick 2 colors to wear by accident.  I see them standing next to each other on my "Un-trieds Shelf" and I  go "Ah ha...perfect nail mates" :)















I loved this manicure, and even though "Rock Solid", was a little "rocky" on me, I'll give it another shot before I swap it out :)

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I love this!! Such a great combo.

Nail Designs xox said...

Beautiful combo! I actually bought gelous from sally's and I noticed it does help with those gritty glitter colors :)

Unknown said...

@MariJo- Thank You

@NailDesignsxox- Gelous is exactly what I put on top, and then SV, and it was still gritty...OH well, LOL :)