Friday, May 17, 2013

Gold Finger

Hellooooo, I know it has been a while sine I've posted a manicure, or collection.  I suffered a really bad nail break on both of my index fingers. So for the past 2 weeks, I've been giving my nails the necessary TLC, to encourage nail growth and health. So they are BACK! Woo Hoo!!

Here is a great manicure I just had to show you!


































BB Couture "Zuma Wave Rider" and Ruby Wing "Sunflower".












































BB Couture "Zuma Wave Rider" is a blue creme, but at time is has an almost periwinkle creme tone, and don't forget a very slight shimmer to it to. It's very pretty, but it was a bit thin and needed 3 coats for full coverage.














Ruby Wing "Sunflower" is a fabulous pale gold glitter polish that changes to a bright gold in the sun.  These pics are in the sun.  I've reviewed this polish before, but I had to wear it again. 2 coats and it was perfect, and it dries so smooth, it's a gem to cover with top coat.  I love this polish!



























I'm really liking the glittery accent finger, and this gold finger goes with everything!














I have so many polishes to wear and review, I don't even know where to start....stay tuned, there is a ton more to come :)

Happy Friday and Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

4 comments:

♥vendy♥ said...

love this mani dear
xoxo
vendy

Anonymous said...

Love this on you

For Me, It Works... said...

Glad to see you back. We all experience breaks from time to time. Occupational Hazard, LOL! Nice color combination.

Anonymous said...

Love the combo you chose and I know all too well what it's like coming back after a bad break. My nails are just getting to that perfect length now!