Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wingin It Lacquer "Rock-N-Roll Cowgirl"

Hey there!
I have a great review for you today, of an indie nail polish company called Wingin It Lacquer. They sent over a bunch of great polishes, but I could not decide which one to wear first so I piled them on the floor...closed my eyes and chose...."Rock-N-Roll Cowgirl"..Woo Hoo!!!







































I used 2 coats of OPI "Sparrow Me The Drama", and then 2 coats of Wingin It "Rock-N-Roll Cowgirl".















Bottle Shot














Wingin It "Rock-N-Roll Cowgirl" is a pink jelly with tons of shimmer.  This includes different sized glitter in brown, pink, and gold.  Because of the jelly base, I decided to pair this with a sold creme base color to show off the glitter.

RNRC applied perfectly.  It was smooth and easy to control, and I did NOT have to fish for glitter, LOL.   I did add a couple drops of thinner to my mini-bottle, just so I could make sure the glitter spread across the nail evenly.  Overall it was amazing, and it dried pretty smooth! I applied my usual 2 coast of top coat and it was perfect... No issues.  

We all know I do not like "pinks", and I usually only tolerate it in small doses, but this combo of pink, brown and gold really makes me happy!








Here are some pics in indirect light...



I have so many more colors to review from Wingin It, so stay tuned!

You can purchase Wingin It Lacquer on their Etsy Shop and you can contact them on their Facebook page. Their polishes are $9.00 a bottle and they also make Nail Lacquer Jewelry too :)

Keep It Sweet!

Product provided by PR
Pin It!

2 comments:

Grace@luvallbeauty said...

Beautiful Lacquer! Adore! Your mani's are the best!

Unknown said...

@Grace- Thanks Luv! :)