Wednesday, March 12, 2014

February BB5 Box: It's their Birthday Box!

Happy Birthday Beauty Box 5, you're 2 years old :)

Let's get this party started!

















Another nail item, POLISH!

Let's start off with the fun stuff...

















Rockstar Nails "Nail Polish" & "Nail Sprinkles" - I received a hot pink creme with added pink caviar beads. Woo Hoo! I always love a new nail item to add to my list! :) To apply the caviar you can either sprinkle the beads over your wet nail or you can put them in a bowl and lightly press your nail into the caviar, both applications work great.






















Every Beauty "Make-up Remover Pads w/ Argan Oil Extract - To use simply add a few drops of water and remove your makeup. Do not squeeze the pad. No rinsing of the face is needed. It left my kin feeling clean and smooth, and not dry. I think I may get more of these and put them in my gym bag.  I like the fact that these start dry, so that there is no hurry to use them before they dry out.  I also like the fact that they are perforated, so I can choose the size I want to use. :)

















John Frieda Luxurious Volume "Touchable Full Shampoo and Conditioner" - There were 2 packets of this product and both we filled to a good size, 0.28 oz each, definitely enough to wash and condition an average head of hair. Unfortunately, my hair is neither fine nor color treated so I did not use this.  I gave it to my co-worker, who was happy to get these and said, "I use this, it's great" :)




















Elizabeth Mott "It;s So Big Volumizing Mascara" - This is the perfect sized sample to put in your purse for that quick touch up, small and it packs a PUNCH! Also the brush is not "mini sized", so it is the perfect size to do your lashes on-the-go!  I liked this mascara, it didn't smudge and it really lengthened my lashes quickly, which I loved!  I normally use Dior Show as my everyday mascara, and I have not plans on changing to another brand, but this one was not bad, and is in my purse now. :)

BONUS:













A gift card for a monogram necklace by MyNameNecklace.com for $10. Woo Hoo! I may use this, to get a birthday gift or Christmas gift for a friend. :)

That's it for the February Box.  I'm sorry I did not post it sooner, but I like to try each product out first (if I can), before I write a review, so that I can actually give an opinion, rather than show you the stuff :)

Keep It Sweet!

*Product sent by PR for review
Pin It!

No comments: