Monday, March 24, 2014

My St. Patrick's Day Manicure

Yep...I know, I know..it's 7 days later, but I promised I would share it and here it is!


















Zoya "Holly" and "Ivanka"
2 coats, with top coat















I applied two coats of "Holly", and then topped it with two splashes of "Ivanka" at the top.  After a coupe minutes had passed I layered OPI "Top Coat", and Seche Vite to the manicure to make it last.

In direct sunlight it is difficult to see the difference, but in indirect light, you can really see it...
















This is more accurate to how they appear the majority of the time. You can really see how "Ivanka" stands out against "Holly".  I loved this manicure, and I plan on wearing it again, even though it will not be St. Patrick's Day. :)

Keep It Sweet!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks. I've been following your blog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of good information as well as enjoyed the way you've structured your site. I am attempting to run my own blog but I think its too general and I want to focus more on smaller topics. Being all things to all people is not all that its cracked up to be.

World news in pakistan

Psychopüppi said...

i really love this <3

thegirlwho said...

Gorgeous! The indirect sunlight photos are so beautiful!