Tuesday, April 12, 2011

L's Challenge

I got this tag from L, and I was all up for it until "fate" choose my colors :(

The rules:

1. go to your lacquer stash
2. CLOSE your eyes and pull 3 random items - JUST 3

Okay so I did this and got China Glaze "Octa Gone Wild", Essie "Shelter Island" and Finger Paints "Sapphire Shimmer" and I am not happy I choose them....AT ALL! !

Honestly my first blind choices included my Holo version MPJ, but there is NO WAY, I'm doing a "blind manicure" with that beauty, so I  put it back and "blindly" choose the Essie ;)

 












3. Create a mani from them
4. Post your mani when you post the tag
  














YUCK!!!!!! 















YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!

5. Tag 3 bloggers
Barb from Biba's Beauty Corner, , ABOP from Another Bottle of Polish?, and  Varnish Vixen

Have at it ladies :)...it's bound to be better than mine..LOL! :)

Pin It!

10 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

No yuck! This is cute and clever. :)

Icequeen81 said...

I jussssst want this finger paint fooor soor long

Recalcitrant Nails said...

You did a great job with the challenge. Excellent mani.

... said...

It's really not bad at all! :) I think it looks really cute. :) And I actually do like the color combo.

♥beauxs mom said...

its not bad and oh so fun yay i wanna do it

Megan Harmeyer said...

Dang! I forgot somebody tagged me for this until I read your post (and I just did my nails). Anyway, you might think it's yuck, but I think it looks good.

Rory said...

Oooh, thanks for the tag, I'm excited to try this! And I think your mani is really pretty! It reminds me of the illustration in the book Rainbow Fish. http://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Fish-Marcus-Pfister/dp/1558580093

Unknown said...

Thanks everybody, and please feel free to do it too! If you do, please let me know, I'd love to see what you came up with :);)

Biba said...

I think you did great manicure with what you've puul out of your box.

Thank you for the tag. But, oh my, I'm not sure, if I'm ready for this (quite difficult) challenge. It would be interesting experiment though *lol* Yes, I must try it...

Inge (PolishSis) said...

LOL you could have cheated you know, but I respect you for not doing that. The mani isn't the best I've seen from you, but it certainly isn't yuk at all!!!