Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My First Barry M

I received my first Barry M color in a recent international swap and I was so happy.  I previously had not had a chance to get my hands on this brand, I was giddy when I saw it in the package.

Barry M "Indigo", 2 coats















I decided to decorate my ring finger with some "Zoya dots" made with "Mira", "Keiko" and "Areej".





























This Barry M color was awesome! Definitely made my top 10 favorite polishes.  It is a true indigo creme, so bright and regal, and the formula definitely delivered.















I loved this manicure, and I was so unhappy to take it off, it wore well too, all I had was tip wear, no chips and I day 4 looked great!
















I'd love to tell all my American ladies that there is a dupe, but I can't think of one, at least not in my stash.  I think this color is in a league of it's own.
Pin It!

14 comments:

Playing with Polish said...

Beautiful and long wearing - two things that make a polish awesome! That blue looks great on you, and I love the accent nail! :-D

Varnish Vixen said...

It really is gorgeous! I love purples this shade and they look killer on you!

Biba said...

This is my favourite Barry M polish!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I love that color - very bold but not in your face. And the dots are a nice touch.

KarenD said...

Love the dots!

adorepink said...

this is really vivid and pretty! love. Also, are those peeps on your background. so cute! haha

Jackie S. said...

Thanks everyone, I truly loved this manicure :) and yes in honor of Easter approaching, I've changed my background to PEEPS!!

Martje said...

beautiful deep blue, I love just one finger being dotted as well :)

Natalie said...

Very pretty! And, I love the polka dots! :)

Thea said...

Hi <3
All you nail-bloggers have inspired me, so I have opened a nail-blog too! It would mean a lot to me if you take a look (And leave a comment even if my blog is on norwegian) <3 Big hugs from Thea (PS: Sry my bad english!)

http://hverdagsnegler.blogspot.com

jbrobeck said...

I love Barry M, I betcha will be addicted now! did this one stain on you? Spring Green stained me and now I am worried...

Enamel Girl said...

Oooh, that is pretty! I don't own any Barry M's (for now).

amusedPolish said...

I've got this polish in a swap too and it's been sitting there, waiting to be used ;)

Zara said...

That is such a gorgeous blue! I love the dots, too.