Wednesday, July 27, 2011


Yummy, yummy, in my tummy...well not exactly in my tummy, but on my nail it's yummy too...LOL!

2 coats

Then I sponged on the tips Diamond Cosmetics "Silver Brocade".  I was going for THIS look that Let Them Have Polish did...but I didn't go high enough on the frost :(

But I think it still looks good, right?

Zoya "Yummy" was part of Zoya's Candy Summer Collection in 2007, and is still available. It is a bright robin egg blue creme and would be AWESOME on anyone's toes this summer. 

I think the thumbed turnout the best..LOL.  Next time, I will try this with a darker color, hopefully the sparkle towards the top will shoe up more :)
Pin It!


Veronica said...

Oh, wow this looks awesome!

Lacquertopia said...

that's lovely! perfect for summer.

Minty said...

Gorgeous! That blue looks amazing on you!

nail crazy said...

yummy looks so yummy ;-D

Persnickety Polish said...

This is SO pretty!

Katie said...

This looks great! I need Zoya Yummy!

Gottwinkies said...

I LOVE it and it IS yummy! LOL. I like the mani you were going from-but no room for error with silver over the dark creme...Great job, I love shinies on the nail tips