Thursday, September 1, 2011

2 new Glitter Gals

Not only are these 2 new colors new to the Glitter Gal family, they are also new to me :)

Glitter Gal is an Australian Brand and until now, was only accessible to US buyers thru their Australian website, until now!   Now we have a US seller...yippee!!!

I have been foaming at the mouth to get my hands on these bottles and I finally got them...thanks to shop.llarowe.com!  :)

First Up...

Glitter Gal
"Light As A Feather"
3 coats, no top coat











































Yep...its hot!!! A squishy, jelly like white base with light linear holographic effects!  This polish is so pretty and surprisingly delicate, I guess that's why the name is so perfect "Light As A Feather".











































I had very little issues applying this lovely.  I waited between coats, to eliminate dragging (when the 2nd layer, drags the 1st layer off).  Next time I wear this beauty I was planning on doing an opaque white layer of polish first, but now I think I will layer a more jelly-like white like Essie "Marshmallow", to maintain the lighter look. :)

Next Up...

Glitter Gal
"Lizard Belly"
2 coats, no top coat















First the bottle shot, *whipes drool*..okay, now for the manicure.






























Dark green creme with crazy, strong linear holographic glitter.  It's as if NARS "Zulu" and Nfu-OH "61" had a baby!













































Yeah, if you like green and holographic polishes, you need this...Nuff said!!!

I purchased both these beauties from Leah Ann at shop.llarowe.com.  Even though these bottles are smaller than the average nail polish bottle, they deliver all the BANG and POW of any polish I've ever seen!

These polishes are $14.00 and worth every penny!

Pin It!

15 comments:

KarenD said...

Both are gorgeous!!

Nailderella said...

I'm dying everytime I saw this white holo....it's so gorgeous! I NEED it!!

Moondancerjen said...

OMG! What gorgeous glitters!

Pretty said...

gahhh.. i LOVE LOVe these..

Alyssa Valentine said...

Oh my, I am in love with Light As A Feather. I think I have to make an order... like NOW! :)

Unknown said...

Wow these are sooooo cool! :D sooo beautiful :D

Unknown said...

Wow these are gorgeous!!! I've heard some had application issues (bubbles). Glad to hear there were no problems with your application :)

Shadow said...

OMG!!!!! so beautiful I cant wait to get light as feather in the mail and for lizard belly to come back in stock!!!! t

Tera said...

They are both stunning!

AmyGrace said...

Light As A Feather looks so dreamy! *sigh* Must. Have.

Aly said...

OMG I'm drooling! I love both (my paypal account cries)

Jill said...

I love both of these!

Erika said...

Gah! *drool*

*faints*

Blu11 said...

A white holo? :drools: :D And a dark green one? Gorgeous!

Leah said...

They look amazing on you! I am honored to be your store of the month! :) Thanks so much!