Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Piu Mosso


Ji had a pre-sale of her newest collection "Firebird", but only one color called out to me...*buy me, buy me*



"Piú Mosso is an inky, blue-black that shoots through a flash of orange, the last glow of sunlight."

Ever since this lovely landed in my mail box, I have been "chomping at the bit" to put it on my hands, and when I did, I was NOT disappointed!

Rescue Beauty Lounge
"Piu Mosso"
2 coats








































Gorgeous muted dark blue creme, that doesn't seem like much indoors, but shine a little light on it and the bright copper shimmer comes out to play :)








































Up close you can actually see that the shimmer is not just oranges and coppers, but also golds greens and even some pinks!














Even though I did not grab the other 3 colors, I am not disappointed in my choice of just getting this color, besides at $18 a pop, RBL's are no joke...LOL...but worth every penny! :)


 



Pin It!

10 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

Very pretty color! Though I dont think I could afford 18 dollars a bottle!

Unknown said...

@Nail Designs xox- I totally understand. I squeeked by and barely bought this bottle...I'm a sistah on a budget..LOL! :)

Biba said...

Ugh, I so want your nails right now :D This colour is awesome! And your nails of course too.

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Really gorgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

Such a great color!
I love it!

Emma said...

Awesome color...wish I can justify the price though!

Pretty said...

woo i love this polish. i'm glad it is really unique. i love the pink glitter flecks. ehh. i hate it when i see expensive polish and it's really boring. hehe if i splurge on fancy polish..like around x-mas/bday.. I will only get it's super unique.

Refined and Polished said...

This looks awesome on you! I love how the copper comes out on your nails. I've seen it on others and the copper is not as dominant.

Anonymous said...

This one's gorgeous! Oh my!

MsEloquence said...

I was worried when I bought my last bottle of RBL (Insouciant)because it didn't really look the way it did on line or as pretty as in the bottle. So I was hesitant when the Firebird collection came out. PM was the only one that I thought was truly different (the other colors are pretty but not as unique)and I'm glad I'm got it, hopefully there will be enough sun out to bring out the beautiful shimmer in the polish often enough.