Monday, September 26, 2011

OPI "Blue My Mind"

Today is truly  a Blue Monday ..the weather is getting cooler and it is 8:30am and i still do not have any SUN!

So today I have an OPI I received in a swap, and although it looked pretty average n the bottle, on the nail it was really stunning!

OPI "Blue My Mind"
2 coats



























I love the bright robins egg blue shimmer from within, so pretty!














For fun I added a layer of The Painted Nail "Moon Drop " Top Layer on my ring finger as a accent.  I was going to put in on the entire manicure, but the blue was so stunning, I just had to let it "Do It's Thang"..LOL :)









































The glitter in "Moon Drops" is very smooth, and easy to apply. I really like how the glitter, at times, almost looks translucent and like a shimmer grey...kinda like the moon ;)



























Next time, I'll do 2 coats of "Moon Drops", over a deeper blue , in order to mimic a night sky! :)

Happy "Blue Monday"!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Fashion Footing said...

What a great color blue! Love!

Beyond Blush said...

Hey girl! I awarded you with the Classic Beauty Blog Award! I love your blog :)
You can view the award here: http://addictedtoopi.blogspot.com/2011/09/classic-beauty-blog-award.html

Unknown said...

@Fashion Footing- I agree LOVE!
@OPI Addict- Thank You! :)

Allie W said...

I LOVE a good blue polish, and this is stunning!