Friday, October 28, 2011

Unicorn Puke

Yeah ...the name may gross you out (although I think it is pure genius), but the color is fabulous!!!!!!

Marie of Cult Nails has outdone herself on this lovely beauty, and if this is any indication of what she can "pimp out" let's just say...I'll be her ho!!!! LOVING IT!!!!!! :)


Cult Nails
Limited Edition
"Unicorn Puke"














I decided to layer UP over Barry M's "Indigo", since it was a perfect "base coat match" to the jelly base of UP.



























UPDATE: This manicure lasted un-chipped for 6 days...LOVED IT!!!!




























Okay, so "Unicorn Puke" (UP), is an indigo jelly base with multi-colored flakies..yeah it's awesome.  At times I see pink, teal and even flashes of copper in it.  It really is amazing!














This is 2 coats of UP over 1 coat of Indigo. :) UP applied very smoothly and dried nicely, it was not goopy or thick at all.



























This was a limited edition, and only 275 "Unicorn Puke's" were sold. ..but don't cry just yet.  Maria is re-releasing the same color and formula under a different name for her Winter 2011 Collection.  It will be called "Clairvoyant"...so you still have a chance to grab this beautiful color one more time. :)

Thanks Maria for creating such an amazing color!


Pin It!

16 comments:

Amber P. said...

Gorgeous pics! My Unicorn Puke is on it's way to me! :D

Stephanie Merlin said...

This polish is so amazing! It looks fabulous on you!

Dante said...

Not everyone can pull that color off, but you rocked it!

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

This is so pretty! She can pimp my nails any day

Steffi said...

Hey Jackie,

this polish was sold on ebay for over 230$, lucky you have one ;)

But the polish is gorgeous :)

Fashion Footing said...

I love Unicorn Puke. I feel I will wear it with just about everything.

Biba said...

This is more than amazing!

Brooke @ Blushing Noir said...

the base you used is beautiful! so far I've only tried mine on it's own, but I am loving my puke!

Aly said...

I missed Unicorn Puke, but Clairvoyant will be mine...These flakes are amazing, your layering really makes them pop out!

Thays said...

Lindas unhas, infelizmente estou correndo não posso elogiar mais kkkkkkk
Bjoos
Um ótimo final de semana.
tata-nadaver.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone, After 4 days this polish is still chip free!!!! Love it!

Trista said...

Gorgeous

auntheathee said...

LOVE IT!!! :)

♥ Sarah Claire ♥ said...

Gorgeous :)

Shannara said...

looks amazing, love it!

uppmake said...

Ahhh I like it !!
I'm just a beginner;
http://myministyle.blogspot.com/