Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Booo!

I got my hands on this spooky surprise recently and decided I test my glow in the dark photography skills..LOL!

Booo!














3 coats OPI "Zom-Body To Love" topped with one coat of wet n wild "Tangled In My Web", 30 seconds under the lamp.






















































Don't let my lack of night vision photography fool ya...this polish DOES glow!

I put the bottle (and my hands) under the light for 30 seconds and it glowed for about an hour on my night stand..LOL.

The polish is slightly sheer and grainy, but it has no problem glowing at 1 coat or 3 coats. Plus, I have 2 coats of top coat on top and that didn't stop the glow in the least bit.








































I like the look of the dots rather than the Black Shatter it came with..this way more can "glow thru"..LOL...I crack my self up!!! :)


Pin It!

4 comments:

Shannara said...

looks very cute

Unknown said...

@Shannara- Thank U :)

Aly said...

The glow-in-the-dark effect is very funny, and the polish is nice in daylight, too! Cool :-)

ABOP Laquerlove said...

This is so awesome with the glitter!