Monday, October 31, 2011

Welcome to the Cult!

Hello, and Happy Halloween!

Yep it is Halloween today and tonight and I hope everyone has a safe and sweet Halloween!

Instead of a spooky manicure or something dripping in blood (I tried this and it didn't turn out right)..I'll be delivering something ALIVE!!! 

Cult Nails 
"Living Water"
2 Coats








































It's ALIVE!!!!  I love this color and I love this formula.  This is from Cult Nail's first collection,  and it was the only color I purchased from it.  It is a deep darkened blue almost teal, and the glitter is an amazing silver, teal green and sky blue.















It sparkles wonderfully in the light! Like shimmer lake water, cool and deep.














I do not know why it took me so long to wear this color, but I am so happy I finally pout it on.  The formula was almost "gel like "and applied perfectly in 2 coats. No pooling, no thin spots..perfect!



























This color is so deep and mysterious, that the more you stare at it, the more you are convinced something is going to reach out and GRAB YOU!!!!

You can get it here at Cult Nails

Happy Halloween!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

Ooooh I just bought this! Now I can't wait to try it! Looks great!

Brooke @ Blushing Noir said...

this is one of my all time favorite polishes, Cult Nails is the best!

Rainbowify Me said...

I have yet to buy my first Cult nail polish. Soon though. Soon. :)

Yasinisi said...

Lovely colour :)

The Phalanges Friend said...

Living Water is the only cult nails polish I own and I love it. It looks super pretty on you!

Thays said...

Beautiful color =)

Shannara said...

looks great, it looks if you are in space

Happy Halloween

Unknown said...

Very gorgeous!