Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sinful Colors introduces SINFULSHINE

Sinful has released a new line of polishes that offer HIGH shine and HIGH gloss with GEL Technology!



"Gel Tech is a self-curing polymer formula that delivers the same high shine gloss as an acrylic UV cured gel without the hassle of a special lamp.  SinfulShine is five times more glossy than a patent leather shoe*...not that's shine!!!"

* 2012 glossmeter study

There are 32 new colors in their line.  Today, I am sharing two gorgeous greens from the new collection.

SinfulShine "My Kryptonite"
2 coats, no top coat
















Bottle Shot

















"My Kryptonite" is a smooth teal/grass green creme. Definitely leans more teal green, rather than grass green. This is bright and smooth and applied perfectly in two coats. It was actually opaque in one coat, but I did two coats, out of habit.  I love it, smooth rich, easy to apply!! WOW! In the past I've had such issue with Sinfuls application and inconsistent formula, but this was a sheer joy!

SinfulShine "Amazonian"
2 coats, no top coat
















Bottle Shot

















"Amazonian" is an amazing jungle green shimmer. AMAZING! This was another great color, opaque in one coat, but I applied two out of the sheer enjoyment of watching the sparkle, and lusciousness of this polish. Not only is the formula smooth and gel-like, it goes on sooo well. Even the brush was easy to manage.

Besides these 2 colors I personally purchased "Most Sinful",  which is a dupe of their previous color "Endless Blue".  It was smooth and gel-like and nearly opaque in 1 coat. I wore "Most Sinful" with my usual 2 top coats, for an entire week. No chips! And the shine was OFF THE CHAIN!

These new colors in their SinfulShine line are amazing and at the bargain price of $2.99 (less if on sale), they are a STEAL!

PRICE/AVAILABILITY:
$2.99 exclusively at Walgreens stores.

*Product sent by PR for review.

Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O!! OMG these are stunning!!

Unknown said...

@Ashesela K- Aren't they? Just amazing, I love them!