Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Comparison: OPI "Vampire State Building" and RGB "OxBlood"

I have comparison request for OPI "Vampire State Building" and RGB "OxBlood".























RGB "OxBlood" and OPI "Vampire State Building"
3 coats of each, no top coat

















Left to Right:  RGB, OPI, RGB, OPI.














Left to Right: OPI, RGB.














RGB "OxBlood" sold at RGBCosmetics.com














OPI "Vampire State Building"- discontinued.

I did a post a while ago comparing this OPI to a Color Club color, here is the link.

In my opinion, the RGB wins for the deepest, baddest vamp color around.  Although, I wish I had the old school version of Chanel "Vamp" to really compare the RGB too.

Personally, I love the RGB, and the name is so badass, "OxBlood". :)

















Keep It Sweet!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I was hoping rgb would be a good backup but NOPE although I kinda like its richness better