Friday, May 21, 2010

Its Friday, HOLO Day!

I am so exhausted, yesterday was a little hectic and it kicked my ass...but I'm still standing! ( I love that song, by Elton John)

Okay here is Nubar Essence, a beautiful peachy/rose shade with lots of holographic glitter.  This is a really pretty shade, very lady like with lots of BLING!

This is 2 coats, with 2 coats of Poshe fast dry top coat.  It was kinda bump that why i did two coats of top coat.  I should have done 3 coats of the polish, because it chipped after day 1..GGRRRRR...I was soo tired when I did this mani, that I called it quits at 2 coats.  I'm sure that with 3 coats it would have lasted longer!

I'm so happy its Friday...are you?
Pin It!


Audrey said...

I'm glad for everyday!! Especially today!! Great mani!!

ABOP said...

Oomph, It sure has been a long week! I love the Nubars I see in pictures, but can't bring myself to pay such prices. Plus I feel even less inclined to pay $$ for polishes manufactured right here in SoCal... Off to the Dollar Tree! (I'm kidding, I'm not going back for a while - I think)

Jackie S. said...

@ Audrey- Thanks and you are right, everyday is a great day!

@ ABOP- These were a gift, but for the right color, I would pay for it...LOL. I just left the dollar tree yesterday in search of luck:( I still love the dollar tree though :)!

deltacephei said...

I love this too!

Scandalous said...

This looks so pretty on you!

susies1955 said...

Very pretty. I don't own a single NUBAR either. When am I going to own every brand. LOL.

Jackie S. said...

@ Deltacephei, Scandalous- Thanks

@ Susie- I know what you mean, there are so many brands I want and don't have.