Damn you China Glaze for making such "HOT" ,"MUST HAVE" colors! :):)
Which colors from this set are you drooling over?
CHINA GLAZE GOES RETRO GLAM FOR FALL 2010 COLLECTION
Sultry Fall Colors Entice The Fashionable Palette
Los Angeles, CA – (April 2010): For Fall 2010, the China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection captures the vivid and saturated hues of the 1940’s with this seductively complex palette. These classic shades of the season recreate the timeless tableau of movie land mystique, perfect red pouts and steamy nights where swing was the scene!
Step out with these multi-faceted jewel tones, rich reds, titillating taupes and smoldering sands. This collection deliverers a high octane 40’s era glamour with a sophisticated edge! The 12 colors in this collection include:
- Riveter Rouge – Deep red shimmer
- Foxy – Burgundy frost with shimmer
- Goin’ My Way – Brown frost with copper shimmer
- Classic Camel – Khaki crème with gold micro glitter
- Swing Baby – Taupe frost with silver micro glitter
- Ingrid – “Greige” crème with copper micro glitter
- Hey Doll – Rose frost with shimmer
- Bogie – Plum frost with shimmer
- First Class Ticket – Deep purple frost with shimmer
- Midnight Mission – Navy blue frost with silver micro glitter
- Emerald Fitzgerald – Turquoise green frost with shimmer
- Jitterbug – Grey chrome with silver micro glitter
The China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection starts shipping June 6th internationally and July 6th, 2010 domestically. All 12 colors will be available as open stock, in 6 piece box collections, a 12 piece counter display and a 36 piece rack. China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze colors may change from season to season, but our longwearing formula continues to provide consumers with the highest quality nail lacquers. Designed with the professional in mind, our 220-strand brush is great for ease of application. Best of all, our non-thickening formula provides perfectly even coverage. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com and follow China Glaze on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze China Glaze is a division of American International Industries.