Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Swap Hauls and my new HOLO

I recently received two swap hauls . Here are my new pretties!!

I swapped with Karen D. of Frazzle and Anipolish


Karen contacted me because she saw on my blog that I was looking for the DT glitters and Sally Hansen's Opulent Cloud.

I needed the glitters for an international swap I was gathering for, and well Opulent Cloud, I just couldn't bloody find, so I was so giddy when she said she had them :):)

Then to top it off she added Millennium to the mix  (another polish on my list) and an extra packet of the black and silver glitters.....so happy!

Now since I had the glitters, I could complete my swap with Theresia from Amused Polish.  

Here are the pretties Theresia sent me, are you ready?



What you ask? Whats the little silver bottle?...well I'll show you



Glam Nails "Rainbow"...its a light silver holo, I was so giddy to see this surprise, great choice Theresia.


I of course IMMEDIATELY put this baby on.


So pretty, this is 3 coats, this polish is sheer, but layers nicely with no drag, and dried quickly. 

I wore it for 3 days before I begrudgingly took it off.


I love holographic polish because it gives you the best of both worlds, a nice metallic that delivers flashes of every color, it does not get much better than that!


After seeing this one, I KNOW I need to get Nfu-Oh 61...I need it as bad a a crack head needs a hit...yeah ...that bad!

Whats your favorite holographic polish?
Pin It!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great swap!! Love the holo looks great on you :)

Katrina said...

awesome swap! and that holo polish..its beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

61 is the best holo ever. hands down.

Unknown said...

Yep 61 is on my hit list, I'm waiting for Fabuloustreet to re-stock the cuticle remover, then I'm ordering!

You nailed it! said...

nice swap!
i'd love to have those glitters for frankens
xxx

KarenD said...

Oooh, very pretty stuff from Theresia! I'm trying to remember if I knew she wanted those glitters by time I sent a replacement for my swap package to her that got lost in the volcano (at least that's where I've decided it went), but no matter, she'll have them soon. :)

Nea said...

Oh, nice swap! The holo is so pretty :)

Nea
http://fashionedinfinland.blogspot.com/

amusedPolish said...

I'm glad you enjoy your new babies :D

and I'm pretty sure the rainbow is perfect for layering over a not-so-exciting-manicure ;)

Recalcitrant Nails said...

I love international mail. I'm waiting on 2 packages. That holo is lovely!

Rebecca said...

Wow, that holo looks fab on you!!

ThRiSzHa said...

great swaps!! that holo is gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone and a big thanks the Theresia, great selection!

@ Karen- You really came thru for me on this one, Thanks :)

Ria said...

Wow,this holo is to fall in love with!!!

Witoxicity said...

Great swap!! And that silver holo.....oh, so beautiful! I could stare it all day.