Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Island Girl Swatches

I went to Vegas a couple months ago for a birthday, and saw the display in an ABC store window. I immediately remembered seeing swatches on the Internet, and I grabbed these 3 beautiful colors!
















Island Girl
"Island Sunset"
2 coats, no top coat



























Fuchsia pink base with silver and multi-colored holographic glitter. Watch out ladies because this beauty is GRITTY, 2 coats of top coat is needed! Also, I strongly recommend top coat because it dries with a slight matte finish :)

1 coat of top coat.






















































Island Girl
"Waikiki Magic"
2 coats, no top coat








































This is a gorgeous medium blue jelly base with turquoise glitter and shimmer. This color is stunning! So, so pretty! It reminds me of deep blue water, so pretty!

It doesn't really dry matte, but just for consistency I added 1 coat of top coat.








































Island Girl
"Hawaiian Color"
2 coats, no top coat



























Milk chocolate jelly base with multi-sized bronze and rust colored glitter. This is amazing, seriously, it reminds me of ice cold root-beer! Yum!!!!

Although this was opaque in 2 coats, it dried with a slight matte finish, so top coat is necessary to give it that final shine.  :)





















































Yep, I'm happy I was walking in the right place, at the right time and saw these beauties in the window, score 1 for me!

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

7 comments:

aimeeus said...

These are so beautiful! It's a shame I can't get them over here. :)

Melissa said...

Beautiful colors! The last one is pretty cool. I've never seen anything like it before.

Fashion Footing said...

Love! That blue is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

These are so pretty :)

NeeLai said...

OMG!! i want that gorgeous shades of polish! can you throw me one? lol
by the way you can check my BLOG SALE sweetie ^_^

Rainbowify Me said...

I am especially liking the pink glitter, even though it's gritty. It's a really cool colour!

jazzqueen64 said...

OMG these are all gorgeous!