Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Opposites Attract!

Hi! So as you may guess, I have been enjoying the new texture craze, and here is a manicure I wore last week that got a lot of attention!

















I decided to combine the new texture polish craze, with the latest trend of combining black and white for Spring.  So pretty, and so simple.  :)














Illamasqua "Scorch", and Zoya "Dahlia".








































I applied my usual base coat, and then alternated 2 coats each of Illamasqua "Scorch" and Zoya "Dahlia".  I did add top coat to "Scorch", but added nothing to "Dahlia". Dark...light...rough...smooth...I love it!

Bottle Shot














Zoya "Dahlia" is apart of Zoya's Spring 2013 PixieDust Collection. It is a black textured polish with fabulous glitter.

Bottle Shot














Illamasqua "Scorch" is a basic white creme. Great coverage, great application.
















I love the new texture trend, and if you haven't given it a try, I suggest picking up one of the Zoya's, because the added glitter is so perfect for catching  the light of the new Spring sun :)

Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

1 comment:

LuvMyLacquer said...

I adore Dahlia! This is really an awesome combo of colors and textures!