Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Barbie Made Me Do It!

Yep, that pink loving gal made me do it! :)

First I bought this shirt at Forever 21...






















I had to buy it, it is tooo cute! The shirt isn't a perfect white, and is closer to an antique light creme color, with black and neon pink writing!


















Then after receiving the new Zoya PixieDust colors, it hit me...OH YEAH!














I used Barielle "Not That Kind Of Girl", and Zoya "Godiva".



























I applied 3 coats of the Zoya, then used my nail tape and applied it to the tips, as guides when applying the pink. After 2 coats of the pink, I took off the tape, and then used a small nail art brush to touch up any rough spots. I let the manicure dry for 2 minutes, then carefully applied top coat only to the tips.














What do you think?

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Dante said...

That looks great. And I have to say that I saw you in that shirt in person and you looked magical.

Unknown said...

@Dante- Awwww thanks :)

Cindi said...

That is a pretty pink for summer. I love the vivid color. That is a pink that isn't shy about it.

Grace@luvallbeauty said...

I adore your shirt! Totally YOU!
I know you are ROCKING that shirt only like you can!
Heck, that shirt was made for you!
Luv the post too!
Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

@Cin O- No it is not a "shy pink", LOL :)

@Grace @luvallbeauty- Thank You!!!

Refined and Polished said...

This shirt though!!! Love!!!

Emily said...

Using the Auction House, d3 gold you should get Auction House Add-ons. Without this, you will be hard to reach your goal. It is so important for you to make the best use of the Auction House. Two of the best auction add-ons are recommenced to you, the Auctioneer and the Auctionator. Also the Market Watch and Postal are better. Using these will give you a lot more functionality and data, which will help you maximize your auctions. At this time, there more and more players using the Auction House to play the game. So, you have to be a little creative and tricky to beat your competition. So you can learn how to transfer items between servers, cheap tera gold and how to manipulate items’ prices using different tricks.