Thursday, March 21, 2013

Zoya: Pixie Dust Spring 2013

Hey there, my polish happy crew! Here are the swatches for Zoya's Spring 2013 Pixie Dust Collection.

"This newly developed formula is sure to captivate with a magical sparkle and sugary finish like no other. The color experts at Zoya have created six, long-wearing stunners for the introduction of this look..."

"PixieDust Application: For BEST RESULTS apply 1-3 (for full coverage) thin coats of polish. Allow product to dry completely for full effect. Do not use a base coat or top coat."

















I did not apply top coat, since these polishes are supposed to be worn "textured".

I also waited 30 minutes between swatches, to allow the texture to come out for the pics, and I did use a base coat even-though  they say you do not need to apply it.

Are you ready?....

"Dahlia"
Black Beauty sparkle
2 coats, no top coat



























Great black textured polish, the glitter is so pretty too!

"Chyna"
Red Dazzle sparkle
2 coats, no top coat



























Oh this red is so hot!

"Godiva"
Soft Nude sparkle
3 coats, no top coat



























The lighter shades needed 3 coats, which is understandable, and totally worth it!

"Vespa"
Mint Kiss sparkle
3 coats, no top coat



























This is my new favorite color this season, I can't get enough mint green, and this is #1 on my list!

"Nyx"
Perfect Periwinkle sparkle
3 coats, no top coat



























I'm wearing this next! 'Nuff said!

"London"
Fog Gray sparkle
3 coats, no top coat



























Okay, maybe this is next, LOL!

Okay, here it is....I LOVE THEM ALL!  I've already worn "Godiva" twice, "Vespa" and "Dahlia" once.  I love the texture, the SPARKLE is amazing, and these wore wonderfully on me. I wore "Vespa" for 5 days...chip free. I know they say you do not need a base coat, but I never wear ANY polish without base coat, so deal with it, LOL :)

The texture isn't as bad as people think, it's different ...yes, but it is certainly do-able! :) I loved wearing these and I was constantly touching my nails all day, it's FUN!

Find over 300 stunning Zoya colors on www.zoya.com  . Each and every color has a name as unique as the women who inspired it.  $9.00 ea. (US)  Available on Zoya.com

ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!www.zoya.com



*Product sent by PR for review.


Pin It!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These were my first textured and I fell immediately in love. I was in Sally's the other day and the girls went gaga over NYX that I had on.

Unknown said...

I have yet to try any sort of textured nail polish, these might have to be my first!

Ariel Casner said...

dying to get my hands on these!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh me want!!!!