Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Zoya: Cheryl

I hesitated getting this one, because I never feel browns look good on my skin, but this one reminded me of warmed cognac or icy root beer...awesomeness!

Zoya
"Cheryl" 3 coats














I topped this one with I.N.M's "Out the door", its a very good top coat, and does not cause shrinkage like Seche Vite, but lacks delivering the shine and leveling ability of "Seche Vite".
















It's gorgeous, it shimmers and shines and only required 2 coats but I did 3 just in case.  I didn't buy the entire collection that this color was released in, but I grabbed 4 from this release...and I am not disappointed one bit.  

I have to say since doing the blog, I am more prone to do 3 coats than my usual 2.  I have to admit it does make a difference in most polishes, in that the 3rd coat delivers the bottle color.















I'm holding my Neosporin container cover, as I had a nasty cut on my thumb and I use this religiously on all cuts! :)

Pin It!

9 comments:

KarenD said...

Looks great on you!

Unknown said...

@KarenD- Thank You

Megan Harmeyer said...

I like this color. I think it's a little more maroon than brown, but either way, it looks good on you!

Recalcitrant Nails said...

I think this color looks awesome on you. You should wear more like this, very nice mani.

attackedastoria said...

I love Cheryl! I was a little disappointed the shimmer/duochrome in the bottle didn't translate well on the nail, but it's still a beautiful fall color. I like pairing it up with Julieanne in a mani/pedi combo.

Enamel Girl said...

i'm not crazy about browns either but this looks great on you!

Lalli Carvalho said...

Coincidence! I used a glaze like this weekend. I was watching your posts and get freaked Previous year here, you have incredible glazes, I felt envy, because in Brazil there is such beautiful things. : (
I'm following you to get inside the news.

gingerSnaps said...

I love the color. So pretty..

o said...

I love the colour!