Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nars "Tokaido Express'

NARS "Tokaido Express"...great fall color, nuff said...

I didn't need 3 coats, but I was so love with this color, I wanted to build it up, then I topped it off with 1 coat of Seche Vite. :)





























It's a shimmery wine colored brown, that in certain light looks like a deep purple.

Great shimmer, awesome color!





























I really like the quality of this polish, it's easy to handle, no pooling, and the color has depth with all the shimmer and layers of color, so pretty!















Next, I need to get my hands on NARS "Purple Rain" :)
Pin It!

13 comments:

L said...

Man, I had this in my hands the other day and put it back. It looks great on your nails.

Unknown said...

@L- You did..girl you better go back and get it LOL :) Thank U!

Icequeen81 said...

Prety color for sure

nail crazy said...

Great color :-)

tasha~ said...

Ohh that is gorgeous and really classy!

Biba said...

It's pretty amazing shade and it looks very good on you!

Unknown said...

Thank U- it IS a very classy and amazing color :)

The Preppy Student said...

this is such a gorgeous color! so pretty!

KarenD said...

Lovely! I know what you mean about not needing three coats but going ahead and putting that many on anyway; I have so done that with other polishes.

Unknown said...

purple ! <3
i tagged you in my recent post [award] check it out :D !

http://gryffindorx3.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-halloween-everyone.html

- kathy ♥

Musicalhouses said...

I love it! I love purples, so this is right up my alley:D

Vivi said...

So BEAUTIFUL! I must have it!

silje said...

WOW, I LOVE the first colour @.@ Next on my to-buy-list. Feel free to check out our blog :)