Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall leaves....

We don't really get fall leaves on the ground in Southern California so I figured I would re-do the effect on my nails.

2 layers of OPI "Cuckoo for this color" and 1 layer of Sally Hansen "Hidden Treasure".











































See, looks kinda like leaves on the ground...right?  I loved this manicure and hated taking it off, so perfect for fall.















Look at that shimmer!  "Cuckoo for this color" is a great deep green that leans blue.  It's deep, rich and shimmery...gorgeous and HT added the perfect "fall glitz" I needed! :)















All this was topped with one coat of Seche Vite and I was off and running, do you like?
Pin It!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous combo! I'm loving the way Hidden Treasure looks layered over the base...it brings out all the colors in it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous combo! Florida doesn't have the beautiful fall colorful leaves either. I must try this look...awesome! :D

Megan Harmeyer said...

Very pretty. This is why I love HT - it looks good with so many colors!

L said...

oooh Sexy! i love it

nail crazy said...

Nice combo :-)
Really interesting

Lovely Addison said...

omg i'm jealoussss. i really want hidden treasure!

Trista said...

very pretty. very fallish

polishedlyrics said...

That is a gorgeous combo! Very fall leaf like :)

AnnKiins'♥ said...

Awesome combo, Hidden treasure can make any mani, thaat much prettier.
c:

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone- HT really brought more of the green out, it's amazing :)

Katrina said...

awesome combo! definitely looks like leaves on the ground - which are a hassle. haha

AllThingsNails! said...

So pretty; HT is amazing! Never thought of putting it over green. The options are endless...

Unknown said...

love the combo!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Oh, I never would have thought to pair these two. And what a smashing look it is. Lovely just like you, J. :)

Unknown said...

This looks really great! I love the combination!

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Excellent layering! :)

shortwidenails said...

HT is such an awesome polish don't you think? I'm going to try to copy this mani since it really reminds me of fall, I hope you don't mind. I just need to get my hands on a turquoise/ green

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

Great combo!!

chocaddict said...

oooh I love that combo, I am gonna be copycatting this soon I'm sure ^_^
it looks gorgeous