Friday, November 4, 2011

Cult Nails: Pre-sale of the Super Powers Collection!

THE SUPER POWERS COLLECTION

Power Thief (right) is a milk chocolate brown with a spark of powerful shimmer

Time Traveler (below left) is a royal navy blue jelly that dries to that perfect Cult Nails shine

Mind Control is a slate gray polish with a perfectly complementary magenta fleck

Clairvoyant (left) well... honestly... need we say more  
Cult Nails
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2910518185255300128
Get all 4 colors for $30
plus shipping and handling
 
http://www.cultnails.com/

Twitter: @CultNails

facebook.com/cultnailslacquer 



The pre-sale event will start 11/4/2011 and go through 11/11/2011



The collection sells for $30 (USD) during the pre-sale event only.  That is 25% off the regular price!  The pre-sale event will only include the entire collection.  Individual colors from will collection will release after the pre-sale event.
 
Pin It!

7 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Yay! I think I'm going to break my no-buy for these beauties.

Johanna (Paillette) said...

I will definitely wait for the presale to end, I have only one polish I need: a multicolor flake and this one scratches that itch!
I like the others, but I feel like I either have it (blue) or can dupe it with layering.
Clairvoyant will be mine eventually! If it doesn't sell out. Sigh

AnGeLiQuE said...

YAY!!! I already ordered mine!!! I can't wait to get my hands on these beauties!

Unknown said...

I agree with you all ladies, they are pretty, and if you do not have anything like them, then get them. :)

Unknown said...

beautiful collection

Kelsey said...

Just to let you know you have a typo in your title where it says "Cule Nails". :)

Anonymous said...

I love this post. By the way I know some about websites which content is also very well. Inspect your dearest brand name online deals here
www.bestcouponfor.com