Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Butter London "Knees Up"

Hello there, today I have my new favorite red.  OKAY.....my "old-old" favorite red was Orly "Red Flare", then my "old" favorite red was China Glaze "Ruby Pumps", but this is my "new" favorite red, Butter London "Knees Up"...confused yet..LOL! :)

Well, anyway, it's a gorgeous metallic red color, that is simply beautiful, and perfect for the holidays.

Butter London
"Knees Up"
2 coats














I did my usual technique, OPI Nail Envy Base Coat, 2 coats of color, OPI Top Coat and Seche Vite.

To jazz it up a bit (as if it needed it), I added 1 coat of OPI "Gettin Miss Piggy With It" on the ring finger and the thumb :)




























KU was super easy to apply, no issues..actually I did have one issue...I didn't want to change my manicure.  These photos are after 3 days, and I still wore it for 2 more days, and loved every minute of it.



























Because the OPI is red and silver glitter in a clear base, it adds a nice sparkle to the Butter London, without too much contrast. Just a little bling for the holidays! :)



























I have 2 other Butter London colors, I need to try "Wallis" and "Bluey" :) You can find Butter London at their online store, Nordstroms, Ulta and Planet Beauty.

After my manicure, I made this my next pedicure color and I now have STUNNING TOES!


Keep It Sweet Ladies!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Make-up Addiction said...

love that colour its beautiful!!!!!!
makeup-addicktion.blogspot.com
xoxox ps...so jealous u live in california!!!

Make-up Addiction said...

oh sorry i didn't mean to post my blog i sign off on it with everything I in no way want to spam up your comments <3

Unknown said...

@Make-up Addiction- No worries, I understand :)Thanks for commenting and checking out my blog :)