Tuesday, November 8, 2011

On FIRE!!!!!!

Yep, my nails were on fire..at least I wish they were because it is COLD out here this week! Yesterday morning it was 39 degrees, and that is considered cold for Southern California..LOL! Plus, this past Sunday we had HAIL...YIKES!!!!!

Although I am very happy, and fortunate not to have to deal with snow, 39 degrees is still way too cold for ME!

The manicure for today reminds me of crackling fires and warm fireplaces. :)

OPI "Friar Friar Pants On Fire", topped with Kleancolor Chunky Holo "Poppy"



























I used 2 coats of FFPoF, then topped it with 2 coat of Poppy.

FFPoF, is a great reddened orange shimmer, and topped with Poppy, it seriously POPPED!!!!














With the KleanColor on top, you can't see the "flames" until you look at it in in-direct light! :)





























Kleancolor Chunky Holos are super cheap, $1.75, and are the best investment to vamping up any manicure.  :)

I know a lot of people have a problem with their Kleancolors drying, but mine dried fine, once they were topped with Seche Vite. I think because the Kelancolors go on soo smoothly, and are very GEL-LIKE,  they need a quick drying top coat to help them dry.  It is worth the extra effort :)









































Glassy and gorgeous! I wore this one for 4 days, chip free, after than I got bored and had to change it :)


Pin It!

3 comments:

NailsLikeLace said...

SO pretty! I LOVE it!! Pink + Glitter = Never a wrong combo! =P

Nailderella said...

lol
this combo looks ...like FIRE! I Love!

Cat said...

Pretty!! Really does look like fire, haha! :)
I'm not a fan of this coldness either...it's supposed to snow here in Iowa tomorrow, yuck! Soo not ready for winter!