Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm a Diva...

I JUST REACHED 500......AAAAHHHH!!!! 

I LOVE MY BLOG COMMUNITY, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!


FYI..I am sooo not a Diva, but my nails are.

I'm wearing "Diva in Geneva" from the OPI Swiss Collection, that I won on Body and Soul.

2 coats
with a top coat of Seche Vite...perfection!




























It's almost velvety ( I tried to capture it with a blurry shot- hope it doesn't make your sea sick ) It's a red based purple shimmer, that is gorgeous and applied like a dream! :)














Here you can see  more of the purple in it.  So pretty.

So far my favorites from this collection are this one, "Yodel me on my cell", and "Cuckoo for this color", I haven't worn the others yet, but I'm getting there :)

 I'm going to see "The social network" tonight, have you seen any good movies lately?

Happy Friday!!!
Pin It!

18 comments:

KarenD said...

Very pretty! I haven't gotten around to trying this one yet.

I keep meaning to see more movies, but always get busy doing other things.

Unknown said...

Yay!!! 500!!! you are well loved :)

I first initally over looked Diva of Geneva then after seeing many pics I had to go pick it up :D.

Haven't seen a good movie in a good while now.

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Congratulations! Red looks great on you!

Megan Harmeyer said...

WOOT for 500!! I wore this color earlier this week and you're right, it's pretty much perfection!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! :)

@rmcandlelight- this color will be stunning on your hands :)

@ABOP- Thanks :)

@Megan- Isn't it great? *drooling*! Thanks!

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

Congrats on the 500 followers, you deserve it! :D
I really like this polish

L said...

Oh how pretty on you! I love it.

L said...

Congrats on 500 followers.fo

Unknown said...

@ L- Thank U :)

@spaceinvaders-Thank U and this polish is gorgeous in person.

jbrobeck said...

Congrats on 500 followers!!!

Sésé said...

I really love this color, i want to find this one but in France it's hard to purchase OPI. congratulations for the 500 followers and have a nice movie.

Trista said...

Congrats on reaching 500 followers that is absolutely amazing. This color looks good on you.

Zara said...

Congrats on 500 followers - you totally deserve it! Also, I want to know what you think of the movie. :)

Fer (The Nail Experiment) said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I spent a very long time exploring it! You are great! I love the way you write!!!
And I wanna see the Social Network too!
I'd love it if you checked my blog out:
www.thenailexperiment.com

Unknown said...

i couldn't decide if this was pink or purple, so in my stash i stuck it right between them :P.
my boyfriend called this velvety looking too LOL, silly boy :P

- kathy ♥

Nail Polish Obsession said...

WOW for 500!!!

Diva looks great on you. I'm going have to try and find this one.

Kesha

JQ said...

Happy 500plus! Woot!

Dante said...

That's a really beautiful color.