Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Emily de Molly "Dark Depths"

I have another beauty from "Down Under" for ya!






















Emily de Molly "Dark Depths"
3 coats, with 3 coats of top coat.


 














Bottle Shot

















"Dark Depth" has a dark blue jelly base with iridescent glitter in different shapes and sizes that flash from blue to aqua green. GORGEOUS! Another stunner from Emily de Molly.  This dried super smooth, so I only has to apply my usual 2 coats of top cat. Nothing special need here, to make this baby glow!

Here are some pictures in indirect lighting...




















I applied three layers, since has a jelly finish. Because of the layers you can really see how deep this polish can look.  Deep, dark swimming glitter *swoon* :)

This applied with no issues, and dried in the usual polish time. I wore this for 5 days, chip free.  I love the quality of this polish and the brush. I showed a picture of the brush in my earlier review, HERE.

















You can grab a bottle for $13.00 thru certain US stockist, or if you live in Australia, you can purchase it HERE

Don't forget to follow her on InstagramFacebook and Twitter !

Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Vick said...

this is very beautiful it reminds me of the deep blue sparkling ocean.

Unknown said...

@Vick- I agree :)

Kas said...

That's beautiful! And the name is perfect :)

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO pretty! I'm loving your nails are looking amazing at this length

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO pretty! I'm loving your nails are looking amazing at this length