Thursday, September 19, 2013

O.B.A.G. ULTA " Alter Ego"

Yep, it's time for another "Oldie But A Goodie"!

I recently cut my nails down, so I decided to break out an older color that I love, in order to cheer them up, LOL!



I was first introduced to this color by a fellow blogger, who told me it was the perfect base color for OPI "Absolutely Alice".  Since AA is such a HTF color, I knew I wanted to conserve my coats when applying, so a base color was needed ASAP. Plus when you use a smooth base color under a glitter, the manicure is easier to remove. :)

Once I found the color, I thought, hey this is gorgeous enough to stand on it's own!

ULTA "Alter Ego".
2 coats, no top coat















































ULTA "Alter Ego" is a frosted blue with added golden shimmer. It's gorgeous, and I'm not sure whether you can still find it , since I believe it was part of their core line. The bottles have changed since I bought mine, but I'm sure if you find it, it will be the same color *polished fingers crossed* :)

It applied well in 2 coats, no issues and dried in a decent amount of time....relatively streak free! Streaks in frosty shades bother me, which is why I do not own too many, so when one comes across my desk that has no obnoxious streaks, oh yeah...it's a keeper!











































Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Essie Rae said...

I have this one too and love it!

Unknown said...

It's a keeper :)Thanks for commenting!