Monday, September 23, 2013

Literary Lacquers: "Literary Liquors" Collection, selected swatches

Happy Monday! I have some gorgeous colors for you today from Literary Lacquers.

















Left to Right: "Dandelion Wine", "Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster", "Strawberry Ice Cream Soma", and "Two at the Very Most".

I am in love with the fact that this collection are all about colors and drinks, I think it's too cute!

Literary Lacquers
"Dandelion Wine"
3 coats, no top coat
This polish is inspired by "Dandelion Wine" by Ray Bradbury


 













Super gorgeous dandelion yellow holographic polish. Electric in the sun, I was not expecting a fabulous holographic, and a fabulous YELLOW holographic makes me even more happy and giddy!  This applied smoothly in three coats, and covered very well.

This is what it looks like in indirect lighting...
















Check out that pink flash! This is a surprise color for me. I am in love with it in the sun and in the shade. This color does not disappoint.

Literary Lacquer
"Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster"
3 coats, no top coat
This polish is inspired by a drink in the book "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams.

















This name cracks me up!, and the color, yeah it's breathtaking!  This applied smoothly in three coats, and this is another dual stunner, just like the first polish. In the sun it's a gorgeous teal blue holographic, in indirect lightning...
















Glittah! Yep, this dazzles you in and out of the sun!

Literary Lacquer
"Strawberry Ice Cream Soma"
3 coats, no top coat
This polish is inspired by Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
















This color is super cute and sticky sweet! This reminds me of Hubba Bubba gum, I love it!  Applied smoothly in three coats, this color will make the little girl in all of us squeal, BARBIE! Pink is not my favorite color, but I do like the holographic shimmer and the brightness that this color lends to it.

Literary Lacquer
"Two at the Very Most"
2 coats over "Strawberry Ice Cream Soma"
This polish is inspired by the martini, literature's most beloved cocktail. The name refers to the quatrain attributed to Dorothy Parker
















This is a fun glitter topper, that totally reminds me of the classic martini , clean smooth and with a single olive. :)

My favorite part of this glitter is the light green colored circles, too cute! Two coats of this applied very easily. This is a great glitter topper,and gives even the lightest, most frothy manicures a bit of edge. :)

and in indirect lighting...















You can grab these colors individually for $10.00, or as a set (with 2 other colors) for $55.00 at Literary Lacquer. 

Overall,  my favorites are "Dandelion Wine", and "Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster". All the polishes applied perfectly,  but these two are my definite favorites. 

Follow Literary Lacquers on Facebook, to keep up with the latest and greatest.

Keep It Sweet!

*Product sent by PR for review.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Rainbowify Me said...

Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster just took my breath away. Just in and out of the sun :)

Anonymous said...

Youre gonna have me ordering these.-Landa