Thursday, September 26, 2013

China Glaze Autumn Nights Fall 2013, selected swatches.

Happy Fall...yep it is finally starting to feel like fall here in LA! Can you feel it?

Well let's start this season off right with some colors from China Glaze's new collection for Fall 2013, "Autumn Nights". :)



















Left to right: "Don't Make Me Wine", "Charmed I'm Sure", and "Queen B". 

First Up...

"Don't Make Me Wine"
2 coats, no top coat
 































This is a gorgeous magenta red.  It applied in two coats, but my bottle was thicker than I expected, and thus application was difficult. After the swatch I thinned it a bit, and made it my new pedicure color, it was much better with the thinner.  This color is very rich and gorgeous in the sunlight, but it's not very original. Hhmmmm...

"Charmed I'm Sure"
3 coats, no top coat
















I was fighting a bald spot for this manicure, so I had to apply three coats, however I'm sure that was my fault, and I have no doubts this can be opaque in two coats :)  Gorgeous deep purple creme. Not very unique, but it is very pretty, and applied well. This deep purple creme does not disappoint for fall. :)

"Queen B"
2 coats, no top coat
















This is a dusty indigo creme. GORGEOUS, and the name is cute too! This is easily a one coater, but I applied two out of sheer joy at seeing it on my nails *swoon*. It applied very well, no issues, even with my "Oops" moment on the ring finger :)

Overall, these three colors are nice but nothing "new".  I love the last two, and I am happy to add them to my collection, but nothing here FLOORED ME!

Cheers to China Glaze® Autumn Nights, available in September 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores as open stock colors, 6 piece box collections, 6 piece counter display, 12 piece counter display and 36 piece rack.

China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.

China Glaze® nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlaze), Twitter (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Instagram (@chinaglazeofficial) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).

China Glaze® is a division of American International Industries.

*Product sent by PR for review.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What lovely shades! "Charmed I'm Sure" is my fav :)great blog xx

grace and gratitude said...

queen B is such a lovely color.
i've been a loyal essie/opi fan for ages but may have to give china glaze a try :)
vanessa