Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cooling down with Color Club!

Happy Day, it's September and it is still amazingly HOT here in Southern California. So, to help cool us down for Fall, I have two amazing colors from Color Club from their latest Fall and Winter collections for 2013.






















Left to Right: Color Club "Williamsburg" from the Girl About Town Collection for Fall 2013 and "Lady Holiday" from the Harlem Nights Collection for Winter 2013.

First Up...

Color Club "Williamsburg"
2 coats no top coat





























This is my kind of blue. This stunner from the "Girl About Town Collection" is gorgeous! It is a dark navy blue shimmer, with highlights of brighter blue that jump out in the sun. JUMP!














Applied well in 2 coats, and dries to a nice shine.  I know we have seen blue shimmer with the same effect, but seeing those bright blue flecks jump at me underneath all this deep navy shimmer, never gets OLD! NEVER!

Color Club "Lady Holiday"
2 coats, no top coat





























This cool toned grey is simple and I think "the new nude". It's easy to apply and easy to wear.  It is true, this type of color and texture is nothing new we haven't seen, so I'm not super excited about it, but you can never go wrong with a wearable, trendy color like this.  Sorry for the paint on the sides of the nail, I thought I got it all cleaned up before picture time, but I guess not :(

Out of these two colors, my vote is for "Williamsburg", in fact I'm surprised this color was not in the Winter Collection versus the Fall Collection.

Color Club retails for $8.00, and can be found at your local retailer or at shopcolorclub.com. Also don't forget to follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.

Keep It Sweet

*Product sent by PR for review.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw your pic of this on instagram and as much as I am steering away from blue I think I need this-Landa