Monday, September 30, 2013

Seche makes COLOR!

How are all my "sweet treats" doing this Monday? Today I have some colors from Seche. Yep, they do COLOR!

I know, we all know about the lovely top coat, "Seche Vite", it dries a manicure faster than anything I've used, and I use it on every manicure, but did you know they did COLOR?






















Today I have two colors from their "Clever & Confident" Collection. "Versatile" and "Silly Sensible" :)

Seche Nail Lacquer
"Versatile"
2 coats, no top coat
















"Versatile" is a dusty teal green creme.

















Definitely this teal has more green than blue in it's base. The polish applied smooth and had a very creamy texture. I did have a bit of an issue controlling the brush, so my application was harder along the edges of the nail, but overall the formula wore very well. Dried nicely too, no issues.

Seche Nail Lacquer
"Silly But Sensible"
2 coats, no top coat
















"Silly But Sensible" is a lovely burnt orange pumpkin color, so pretty! This color reminds me so much of pumpkin that it make my mouth water, LOL!














Just like the previous, color this applied the same way, smooth and creamy. The brush still gave me issues, but overall I am very impressed with the formula.  This color is not a favorite of mine to wear, but it definitely is the perfect color for fall :)

Overall the colors are great and the formula is easy to apply, but I had issues with the new brush they are using.  The new brush is a bit longer and thus harder to control the strokes on the nail.

You can follow Seche on Facebook for the latest colors in their collections.  The "Clever and Confident Collection" is available nationwide.

Keep It Sweet!

*Product sent by PR for review.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are really nice. I always forget that they do color. -Landa