Wednesday, September 4, 2013

PINK!!! with Orly and Lynnderella

I am NOT a pink fan, but occasionally the closeted "Barbie" fan in me wants a little breathing room!

Well today my inner barbie wants OUT!






















Orly "Frolic" and Lynnderella "The Garden of Even"




























I started with 2 coats of Orly "Frolic", then  I decided to top Lynnderella's "The Garden of Even on every other nail"...as if this manicure wasn't pink enough.  :)














Orly "Frolic" is a warm pink-lilac creme. It is super bright and super girly, and actually leans both pink and purple depending on your skin tone and what other colors it is paired with. It dries with a satin matte finish, so top coat is needed to make this doll shine.














Lynnderella "The Garden of Even" is a pink glitter party. It has pink, fuchsia, magenta and some purple all rolled into one. This color is known for having "bleeding glitter", which means the color of the glitter bleeds into the base, but that doesn't bother me at all.  This was part of the "Sweet Somethings for a Summer Solstice", released in 2012.  I nabbed my bottle from a fellow nail polish lover in one of my FB groups. :)


I think these two colors compliment each other very well. I did have to apply two thick coats of top coat over the entire manicure, to ensure that the glitter dried smoothly and that the manicure dried in a decent amount of time, given all the layers I used.






















Yep, my inner Barbie has been satisfied!

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

2 comments:

she.is.the.one said...

totaly perfect colors!

blog she.is.the.one

♥vendy♥ said...

the garden of even is fabolous
xoxo
happy day