Thursday, October 3, 2013

Zoya "Satins" Collection Fall 2013

Are you ready for some fall satin goodness?



Zoya "Satins" Collection for Fall 2013.  Gawd, can these colors get any prettier? I am going to love this....

Zoya "Channing"
2 coats, no top coat















"Channing" is a rust colored metallic polish.  It is very pretty.  I do not like wearing colors in the "rust" family, but if it has a little "razzmatazz" to it, I'm all in!   Applied well in two coats, no streaks and no "dry time" issues. :)

I decided to top each of these shades with "Maria Luisa", which is their Special Edition Topper. It has a clear base with gold cellophane flakes. It was originally created for  Rafael Cennanmo/AW13, but they decided to re-release it in this collection as well. I am happy they did. :)

Here are pics of one coat of "Maria Luisa" over "Channing"...













Left to Right: sunlight, and indirect lighting.

Zoya "Mason"
2 coats, no top coat















WOWZA! "Mason" is a bright fuchsia metallic shimmer. It's electric. Zoya describes it as a "Fandango Pink"...I love that! OLE! :)  It's bright, but not soo bright that it's "juvenile". This color is very mature, and it is very happy on my tips, LOL!  I covered my nail in two coats, with no issues.

Here it is with the "Maria-Luisa", one coat...



























Left to Right: sunlight, and indirect lighting.

Zoya "Claudine"
2 coats, no top coat















"Claudine" is a dark grey metallic. Zoya describes it as "meteorite" and I agree, it has a very steely and rock like color about it. Very strong, very cool! The brush strokes were minimal on this one, but it still applied well in two coats, no issues.

Topped with "Maria-Luisa", one coat...



























Left to Right: sunlight, and indirect lighting. This combo is very nice, it reminds me of an old medieval piece of armor that has been beaten and well used.

Zoya "Neve"
2 coats, no top coat















Yep, my new favorite!!! "Neve" is a sapphire blue metallic polish originally designed for Zang Toi/AW13...Thanks Zang!  Oh yeah, this color is my new best friend! Gorgeous, and perfectly opaque in two coats.

Paired with "Maria-Luisa", one coat...
























Left to Right: sunlight, and indirect lighting. Uggghhh...I'm in love! <3 p="">
Zoya "Giovanna"
2 coats, no top coat















"Giovanna" is a gorgeous emerald green metallic polish...welcome to OZ! This polish actually had the thinnest consistency, but still applied like a dream and was opaque with two coats. Seriously, doesn't this SCREAM Wizard of OZ to you?

Now topped with "Maria-Luisa"..wait for it, wait for it....



























 Left to Right: sunlight, and indirect lighting. Wow, truly stunning!

Overall, I am floored by this collection, each color, brings pizazz and glamour, I love them all! Plus the topper "Maria-Luisa" is amazing, at one coat, you get amazing flakes and a perfectly smooth finish.  There is a big trend now for "solid gold flake" top coats in the nail industry, but this polish may have them all beat!

Ultra long-wearing, nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE - all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Find over 300 stunning Zoya colors on www.zoya.comEach and every color has a name as unique as the women who inspired it.

ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!  $8.00 each.

*Product sent by PR for review.


Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

I saw those at Ulta the other day and I had to bring Giovanna, Neve, and Claudine home with me. It was a tough choice as they are all beautiful polishes. I might have to go back and pick up a couple of others. I like Maria Luisa. I can never have too many layering polishes!