Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Zoya "Cashmeres" Collection Fall 2013

Who wants to see some yummy cremes for Fall form Zoya?

















Zoya "Cashmeres Collection" for Fall 2013.

Zoya
"Livingston"
2 coats, no top coat















"Livingston" is a gorgeous and rich red creme.  Nothing unique about this, just another gorgeous red creme with a perfect formula, no application issues. :)

Zoya
"Pepper"
2 coats, no top coat















"Pepper" is a brick red cream, that was originally designed for Peter Som AW/2013.  Rich and smooth, this reminds me of classic "Fall reds", not bright, just rich and luscious. Applied like a dream, no issues here.

Zoya
"Sailor"
2 coats, no top coat















"Sailor" is a rich navy blue creme. In the sunlight it definitely comes off as brighter than your average navy blue, but in low light, indoors and in indirect lighting, it is a dark navy creme for sure. I'm actually wearing this as my manicure today, 2 coats and it is perfect. Dries with a regular dry time as well.

Zoya
"Hunter"
2 coats, no top coat















"Hunter" is a deep hunter green cream. What's not to love about a good green creme for the fall. It reminds me of evergreen trees glowing in the fall sun. Lovely! Applied like a dream, no issues here.

Zoya
"Louise"
2 coats, no top coat















"Louise" is probably the perfect chocolate brown creme.  This reminds me of melted chocolate, and who doesn't love chocolate?  Actually, I am not a big fan of chocolate (the confection *gasp*), but I do love the color, LOL.  At a perfect two coats, this is a welcome color in my collection. :)

Zoya
"Flynn"
2 coats, no top coat















"Flynn"  is a Camel colored nude creme. I think this color washes out my hands a bit, so I probably will not get as much use out of it, as I will the others.  It had the thinnest formula among the group, but still applied well in two coats. :)

Overall this is nice representation of fall cremes, but none of the colors send me to the moon.  Maybe the "Satins" will send me packing?  You'll have to wait and see :)

Ultra long-wearing, nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE - all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Find over 300 stunning Zoya colors on www.zoya.comEach and every color has a name as unique as the women who inspired it.


ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!  $8.00 each.


*Product sent by PR for review.


Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

2 comments:

(Ana R.) alilacquer said...

They are all beautiful shades! Great swatches

Marisa said...

I really love Sailor!